Are you struggling with the challenge of making money with digital media?
Do your digital media products need to be more competitive? Do you need a strategy to use digital magazines?
Is your sales staff challenged to sell ads in the digital media world?
If you answered yes to any of these we have proven systems to help you win in a changing environment.
Here are six ways we can help:
1. Download our FREE study "The Case for Advertising in Interactive Digital Magazines"
This just released study has been widely talked about and lays out the case for advertising in interactive digital magazines and offers basic advice for any digital media strategy.
This is the first study exclusively conducted on readers of interactive digital magazine readers, as opposed to the majority of digital magazines which are replicas of print magazines. Interactive digital magazines are different becuase they are designed to compete for online readers and are ideal for use on iPad and e-reader devices.
You can download a copy of the survey from one of the two survey sponsors by clicking on their logo:
Download the study through VIVmag
Download the study through Nxtbook Media
The study opened and set the tone for The Digital Magazine Symposium held in New York on March 9, 2010. See a Symposium speaker list.
Articles on the study:
The Media Life interview, click HERE
Reviewed in Folio Magazine, click HERE
The DishyMix Interview,click HERE
2. Sign up for our free monthly newsletter:
You will receive monthly updates and tips that will help your digital media strategy. Also notices of FREE webinars, white papers, and other sources of free information.
Visit our blog, The Ad Sales blog. It's not just a clearing house for the latest media sales and strategy tips, it has become one of them most highest rates sales blogs on the web as rated by several different sources.
4. Hire us to run a sales training session for your staff
Our six step program can be customized to help your sales staff grow the skills they need to grow your business:
1. Reorientation: Before your staff can integrate your media, they themselves need to be integrated!
2. Dealing with web objections: Because web products are so varied, objections are as well. We will help your staff overcome the ones that are haunting them. We also address objections surrounding new competitors, like Google.
3. Selling interactive: Once a web component is added into a media proposal, your proposal has crossed over into being an interactive proposal. This offers the potential to make your proposals more meaningful, and larger.
4. Selling when your click throughs are lower: There is always a cheaper way an advertiser can get more click-throughs than from what you are offering. It is important for you to sell the meaning of the clicks that come through the media you are selling.
5. Selling higher: The more comprehensive your proposal is, the higher in an organization you need to go to close the sale. How can you (salespeople) get higher in organizations to make the bigger sales?
6. Integrated selling proposals: How to deliver more complex selling proposals in a sound bite selling world.
To find out how we can customize our training to help meet your goals call Lynn Gordon, director of sales training, call 718-802-0488 or email us: email@example.com
Business development and new product consulting
We can help you research and develop your next media launch, especially online products.
Click on the graphic below to see the webinar. If you do, please forgive the first few minutes of my interview where I attempt a graceful recovery as the computer I am on crashes just as the webinar begins.
7. Hire us to profit from the shift to digital media
We have a system that successfully develops online digital products, reinvents the parts of your business model needed to profit from the shift to digital media, and/or repositions your print products for selling in a digital world.
Every content publish has different challenges. But our system of guided staff teleconference and surveys fast tracks digital product development.